When the manager account is created in the Mission Center, there is no automatically assigned role. It is necessary to update this section in order to give the manager an access to the back office functionality(ies) :
- Managing training courses portfolio and their categories
- Training course creation
- Content creation
- Creating and managing Live! sessions
- Access to the learners section ; sending communications is only possible if there is an access to this functionality
- Reports access (global analytics, individual analytics)
- Creating new managers (from 18.1) (created managers can only be given the rights that the manager has).
- Filters : it defines which group of learners the manager can manage (view, create, deactivate) based on the values of the filters he/she can access.
- Access to training courses : it defines which applications and training courses the manager is allowed to manage.