You training course is published and you want to update it?
Note: If this training course has already been published, you can not delete any module or activity, neither to modify an activity type (e.g. change a Wordspool for a Quiz Game). Also, it is not possible to move an activity from one module to another.
Access your Mission Center and click on Training courses then select your training course and then click on Authoring.
To edit your training course content, it is necessary to Create new version, which will make your training course on Editing status.
From now on, you can:
- Edit title and description
- Rename activities and modules (See "How to edit the content of an existing training course?")
- Add modules
- Update activities contents (See "How to edit the content of an existing training course?")
- Fix conditions for unlocking modules (open, unlock by code, unlock under condition of success of another module)
- Modify the certificate
- Activate/Deactivate badges and ranking