What if I have a question or an issue?
Your first reflex: consult our support center, http://support.teachonmars.com
Its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ensures effective first level support.
You can't find what you are looking for? Contact our support!
How do I address a problem to the support center?
All requests for support should be sent by email to email@example.com
To ensure that your request is processed efficiently and as quickly as possible, we recommend to:
1. communicate all the technical information of the environment in which you are having an issue
- name / URL (internet address) of the Mission Center (if applicable)
- indicate the mobile device type (smartphone / tablet)
- indicate the iOS / Android version (if mobile device), or the browser used (if applicable)
2. indicate information on the content having a problem (if applicable)
- training course and activity name (if applicable)
- annex the activity template (if applicable)
3. describe the steps involved in reproducing the problem. A problem once reproduced is already half-solved!
- annex a screenshot of the problem or of the error message (if applicable)
How long does it take to process my request?
Your request is analyzed and qualified by our support team within 4 working hours after its reception.
If it is a software defect, it is either:
• critical: the problem prevents the use of all or part of the software with no workaround. A correction is made within 2 working days, and a bypass mode is set up as soon as possible, usually within the hour.
• major: the problem makes it difficult to use all or part of the software but can be bypassed. A correction is made within 5 working days, and a bypass mode is advised as soon as possible, usually within the hour.
• minor: the problem does not affect the use of the software. A correction is made within 20 working days.
Who is responsible for solving my request?
You have a unique contact person for the support who receives and processes your request. Depending on the level of action required, your contact relies on other Teach on Mars teams:
• Level 1: your request relates to a clarification on the behaviour of the software. It is directly treated by the support.
• Level 2: your request requires an intervention on the technical parameters of your software. It is raised to our production team for processing.
• Level 3: there is a software bug. It is scaled to our R&D team for correcting the anomaly.
Whatever the level, you keep the same contact.
How can I track my requests?
Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.
In the window that opens then, when you first log in, use the option "Have you emailed us? Get a password"
Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner and then on "My activities".
DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT ABOVE (French only)