Date of availability: 21/04/2017
- Special characters are now supported in the custom fields.
- The limit of the number of characters is now systematically specified when changing the name of a module or an activity.
A manager can only import / modify learners from his perimeter.
- Standardization of the translations when editing the name of a category.
- The managers' list is now exportable.
- The number of steps and the length of the activity have been taken of the Quiz on Mars Excel file: these configurations are managed at the application set up.
The logo is better centered on the login page.
- In a Duel Quiz, an image question could have only a good answer.
- On a web content editing page, it was possible to download the current version, even though nothing had been imported yet, which was provoking a
- On a web content editing page, the current version could be downloaded even though nothing had been loaded, which caused an error.
- On the Ranking page, some scored activities were not appearing in the drop-down menu.
- Tooltips on the Individual Report page are now in the same language as the Mission Center.
- A Training Game with a media card with no extension could be loaded.
- Downloading the Ranking data could disregard the filter.
- An empty module was not preventing the publication of a training.
- An email access rule without any informed emails was giving access to all the learners.