Date of availability: 14/04/2017
- A manager with a "Can send communication" role will only have access to the communications he has created.
- App link: if a learner does not have access to the linked application, he is now invited to download it, through a web link.
- In the Profiling activity, the recommandation of a specific module implies that all activities from this module are reset on the device, in order to invite the learner to complete the recommended activities. To avoid any misinterpretation in the learner's progression, it is now impossible to recommend the module of the Profiling.
- The details of data per learner is now available in the Survey activity, and can be downloaded from the Mission Center. This feature can be enabled on request.
- The "http" is now automatically added at the beginning of a Web Link communication.
- The Ranking page from a Live! session was no longer accessible without log in the Mission Center. It is now public.
- An informative message regarding the limitation of characters (200 max.) has been added for the "Short text" of a communication. An error message appears if the short text exceeds 200 characters.
- In the learners registration file, the "since date" was no longer taken into account.
- The Mixed Course file import was failing if it contained Transition cards.
- Adding a new language to a Web Content training prevented its publication.
- Archived surveys were visible in the Web Application.
- With a Manager access, the learners' accessible training were replaced by an error message.
- Learners import by a Manager could fail under certain circumstances.