The Teach on Mars solution allows you to create a training course by integrating web contents.
This feature differs from HTML link integration in the dedicated sections of your Teach on Mars Enterprise training portal by:
- Its objective: the HTML training course fully fits into your educational path, within one of the training categories
- Its accessibility: the HTML training course is accessible in offline mode
- Its interaction: the HTML training course can retrieve elements of the application (for example, basic information about the learner: ID, language, first and last names, ...)
CREATE A WEB CONTENT TRAINING COURSE (HTML)
The process to create a Web content training course is the same as for the creation of a regular training course. Only the selection of the type of training differs: click on Web content instead of Regular training course.
CREATE THE CONTENT OF WEB CONTENT TRAINING COURSE
Click on Authoring to be able to insert HTML content in the training course.
You can download a Webcontent template as example.
The final Webcontent is a .zip file containing a index.html in the archive root .zip, mandatory, and all other contents to work in offline mode.
The Upload a new archive file (.zip) rubrique allows you to insert the new .zip archive.
Note: the LZMA compiling method is not supported for zip archives.
The Current version rubrique allows you to download the currently online .zip archive.
When the training course contents have been uploaded in the Mission Center, the manager can
- test the training course on the device (tablet, smartphone, WebApp) in Test version,
- edit again the training course,
- publish the course
In Test version, the training course is only visible for Content reviewers learners. For more details, read the article "How to give a learner the content reviewer status?"
Once the training course created and published, it is, by default, not available to any learner. Access the "Training courses access" category for more details.